Sunday 1 April 2018

Pink Spiderweb



Neutral tones are the way I go for everyday makeup. I do do a full face everyday but I keep my tones on the pinkier and nude sign. Details are below as usual:

Foundation // Sleek Lifeproof Foundation and ELF Foundation Palette
Powder // ELF Perfect Finish HD Powder
Brows // Sleek Brow Kit
Eyeshadow // Sleek - All Night Long 
Liner // Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner Pen & ELF Eyeliner Pencil - Black
Mascara // ELF
Contour / Bronze // MUA Sunkissed Bronze
Highlight // Sleek Highlight Palette - Solstice
Lips // Nude Pencil

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you've edited your pics! This grainy effect is so cool! I love sleek foundation! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love that effect too! xx

      Delete