Sunday 1 April 2018

Let's Hit Pause


I think it's really important to take a minute to hit pause and take care of yourself, especially during the week. I love taking a bubble bath during the work week, either in the morning or evening, depending on my work schedule. Here's a little guide on a very simple mid-week pamper mesh...

Ingredients:
Essential Oils of your choice; My fave at the minute
Bubble Bath/Bar: My fave from Lush
Bath Bomb: For added luxury, I love the range of bath bombs at Lush

Set the Tone:
Light some candles; one of my favourites
Pick up your favourite or current read/put on your favourite show or something new your watching: Netflix

And now all that's left is to get in and enjoy! I wash myself in the bath before I get out but you can do this with whichever products you're using or loving at the minute. But hopefully this little guide has given you a nudge to take a little bath and help yourself unwind and relax in the midst of a busy week. Feel free to come back and follow the little list whenever you need a pause.

No comments:

Post a Comment