Sunday 19 November 2017

Think A Little Pink


    




With the weather being as cold as it is, I thought it would be nice to share a semi casual outfit that wasn't all about how many layers I'm wearing. This cute lace bodysuit is from Topshop, and I actually have the black one as well which I got last year during the summer, and while they were having their sale at the end of last year they had a few of these up so I picked one up. 

This outfit is great for a date night or a night out; I love wearing a nice bodysuit with a comfy pair of jeans if I need to dress up a little but still want to be comfortable and still looks put together well. 

How do you guys like dressing bodysuits? I love to know! 

Outfit details are down below as usual.

Bodysuit // Topshop
Jacket // Topshop
Choker // Handmade
Jeans // Topshop
Shoes // Public Desire (Not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment