Sunday 19 November 2017

A Glimpse of the Future










Last Friday was BBC's Children In Need Day and the theme for our costumes at school for sixth formers were '10 Years From Now'. My dreams of becoming a designer saw me dress up a little fancy. The jewellery I chose to wear as the statement piece for my outfit were bought while on holiday in Bangladesh last year, and I've teamed it with my print scarf from Whitechapel Market.

The jacket and shoes are from Primark and are pieces you've all seen on here before, but they're pieces which are comfortable to wear and dress any outfit up a little. The cold weather saw me layer a few tops together to keep myself warm, but are all items which you'd have similar items of lying around in your wardrobes. I am actually wearing a turtle neck underneath the top I have on, which also has gold zips along the side, which can't be seen in any of the photos above.

Jewellery // Bangladesh
Scarf // Whitechapel Market
Turtle Neck Top // River Island
T Shirt with Gold Zips (Not pictures) // River Island
Trousers // H&M
Heels // Primark







2 comments:

  1. Yes Fahmida! This outfit is immaculate... it's everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why your comment has only just become visible to me but thank youuu Jen!! You're a doll! x

      Delete