Wednesday 28 March 2018

Red Flame



So I’ve a little time off and I’m back with a makeup post. I’ve recently discovered Belle Jordan on YouTube and have been obsessed with her since. So naturally for my birthday two weeks ago I did a red smokey eye inspired by her with some added glitter. All the products used are down below:

Foundation // Sleek Lifeproof Foundation and ELF Foundation Palette
Powder // ELF Perfect Finish HD Powder
Brows // Sleek Brow Kit
Eyeshadow // Sleek - All Night Long & NYX Red Blush
Glitter // Barry M Dazzle Dust - 108 Nemesis & Silver 
Liner // Soap and Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner Pen & ELF Eyeliner Pencil - Black
Mascara // ELF
Contour // Bronze // MUA Sunkissed Bronze
Highlight // Sleek Highlight Palette - Solstice
Lips // Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit - Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment