Sunday 29 October 2017

Self-Care Sunday



I've spent the weekend nursing a head cold and trying my best to make myself feel as much like a functioning human as I can. In between a mega Netflix marathon, several cups of tea and even a nap (which I never do) I've found the will to go and sit in the bath for a little while hoping it would aid in the recovery process, which I think it has as I'm feeling a lot better than I did going into the weekend.

For this bath I kept it rather simple, some It's Raining Men shower gel from Lush, a Honey Lumps bath bomb (Kitchen Exclusive) and and some green tea bags and some Epsom Salts, this bath was very comforting and relaxing and exactly what I needed. 

I hope you've all had a good weekend. Did anyone do anything for Halloween? x

No comments:

Post a Comment