Sunday 6 November 2016

Paris Day 1

 





During the summer my family and I travelled to Paris for 3 days. Our first day in Paris was quite full on as we arrived early in the morning and spent the day sight seeing. We went into the city to see the Eiffel Tower and after hundreds of pictures of the beautiful sight, went on a boat ride through Paris before going inside the Eiffel Tower and travelling all the way to the top (view from the top can be seen in the last photo) where we watched the sun setting for the evening.

As I knew I would be travelling in the early hours and would have a very packed day, I dressed comfy before leaving the house, making sure my outfit was also day time appropriate and not just travel appropriate. It wasp pretty warm at the time so I didn't have to layer up too much, and bought a light bomber with me to wear in the evening when it did get a bit cooler.

Outfit details and links provided below as usual, and there are more to comes from the trip soon!

Top // True Religion
Mesh Top // Ebay (Similar)
Harem Pants // H&M (Similar)
Socks // Nike
Shoes // Nike Mayfly Woven (Currently Unavailable)

No comments:

Post a Comment