Thursday 14 July 2016

Lace Love




For a family event last week, which I would normally wear traditional Asian attire to, I decided to dress the occasion down and wear something easy and comfortable as Asian occasional wear can be very heavy and uncomfortable to wear after a while, which I didn't really want on such a hot Summer's day. Instead, I decided to go with this light and easy lace dress which I picked up from ASOS.  


Although I wanted to keep the outfit simple, I really want the jewellery to be glamourous and extravagant. The jewellery set and bangles are from an Asian jewellery store in Upton Park called House Of Fashion Jewellery. I was absolutely in love with the jewellery on the day and can see myself wearing it a lot more for occasions and events. 


The shoes are another part of the outfit I was really looking forward to. I've had my eye on these gorgeous clear perpex boots from Public Desire for a while and when I found my dress and had an idea of the jewellery I wanted, I knew I wanted these heels to go with them all. After ordering the boots, I thought they might not look as great as part of the outfit as I had imagined but when I tried everything on, I was so happy with the outcome of it all.




Outfit details posted down below as usual. 

Dress // ASOS 
Jewelley // House Of Fashion Jewellery
Tights // ASOS
Boots // Public Desire

2 comments: